Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday confusion

Woke up at 282, how is that possible? I went to bed at 127, had a small mixed seed snack with a 1.5 bolus...I should have been fine, right? Anyway to correct I only took 3 units even though weight training is supposed to make you go higher I wasn't sure how active insulin would impact things. I had two hard boiled eggs and headed out of the house. 

I set my alarm for 4:30 thinking I could go to the gym in the morning but I asked my wife to set hers for 6:00 as a back up. I hit snooze a few times but then decided, let's go!

Started off with the normal stretch and worked my wY upstairs to the elliptical for a 5 minute warm up then moved to weights:

Bench assist 3 sets 15
Dumbbell thingys 3 sets 15 (12 last set)
Lat pull down 3 sets 15
Stand up row thing 3 sets 15

Moved into core and then elliptical. Prior to elliptical I was 275. Post elliptical I am 220. Correction bolus if 3.95...too much? Considering a shower with no insulin I should be on. Going to have a protein shake and get to the day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment