Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Don't understand

This morning I woke up with a blood sugar 92 in my meter. I set a temp basal of 0% for 30 minutes and tested again an hour later before I got started for my run. This next test I was 125 and I usually burn a shit ton if carbs during a run so I did another 30 minute temp basal. To keep me low for my run. I only did 2 miles this morning as I'm trying to focus in keeping cardio alive but not ware myself out before official training starts. So anyway after my run I was 121. FTW right? Wrong 😞

Here is a pic if my numbers this morning:


I had to bolus 5.6 with a recovery rate if 1:25. The part I don't get is my basal rate is 1.5 from 3:00 - 8:00 a.m do at most I missed out 1.5 units, what's with the 5.6 recovery? 2 hard boiled eggs and a package if mixed nuts, that's maybe another unit....

At least I have the cgm and the body awareness to help tell me I'm going up. 

1 comment:

  1. It's really a wonder that we T1's aren't totally crazy. How can you plan for a jump like that?

    You have turned into a super blogger this week:-)

    ReplyDelete