Sunday, November 17, 2013

199.9

Last week I made a proclamation in Facebook indicating I would give up poker as of January 1, 2014 until my weight started with a "1". Crazy thought, I know. January 1st 2013 I started at 242. Today I am 238.9, 39 lbs to go. For those whom know me, life with out poker is almost like life without diabetes. 

Here is a photo of one of my 
weaknesses. 

It's not just this type of candy but any kind if candy really. I may have to address candy the same way I address drinking and just take it one day at a time. Funny how it's the same as drinking though "one is too much and all of it is too little" 

This morning u woke up at 250, hour later 168, and now I'm having two hard boiled eggs and a pack of mixed nuts. 8 g carb not going to bolus for it. I plugged in a new sensor just a bit ago and thinking I'll be 130 when it comes time to calibrate. 

Guess where I'm getting in the car to go to? Yup! Running Aces to play in their $30 Sunday morning tourney. Have to take advantage if 2013 and my fatness today ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment