Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Marathon weekend

A friend of mine wrote a short story on her marathon route, I think this is a good idea for me as well because it will help me reflect on the past expierance and help me see my growth going forward so here we are October 12, 2011 and about a week an a half from completing the marathon! The events I did to get me to this point I wanted to illistrate for myself and or others. We all know in february I didn't run at all so this is cool, results from my first event:

Get in gear 10k 1:19:42 avg mile 12:50
Mpls 25k 10k mile avg 13:07
Twin cities marathon avg mile 13:45


Overall i suppose they are close and not bad considering the extra length between the races.

So it's marathon morning, not quite sure things have soaked in yet that I'm doing this! Woke up with no issues and had breakfast(oatmeal mixed with banana) it was good! I showered and got dressed, I had everything laid out the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment