Saturday, February 12, 2011

Week 1

Week 1 is over!  Today was a lot of fun surprisingly too!  I did the scheduled workout and lasted 13.5 minutes, great idea to put the towel over the time, thanks Bree!  Sunday is a rest day then next week is the same workout schedule as this week, goal for next week to beat this weeks times.

Dr. Appointment on Tuesday, will be fun to get the A1c, and other #'s and compare them again in 12 weeks.  As far as sugar levels go, they've been a lot better this week, I'm anxious to schedule an appointment with a nurse and dietitian to see about eating the right foods and changing that lifestyle as well.  I've been referred before but never really done any planning so I figure if I'm going to run this marathon and change my life I should change my eating habits too.

Still no time for weights, maybe when the sun is out more I'll have more motivation to do a run in the morning and life in the p.m.  I really want to weigh myself but I'm going to hold out for end of week three so hopefully I see a bigger number and keep motivation rather than see a small number and get discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment