Friday, February 11, 2011

Week 1 almost over

I'd say the week was a success, I was supposed to run 4 minutes then walk 2 minutes.  Why is it feel like the two minute walk goes so quick and the four minute run is FOREVER?  So day one was 3 miles, I didn't track my time, I should have but didn't the only time I can remember is Wednesday and that was 4 miles in 56:00, that is a 14 minute mile.  Today was 3 miles and I got done in 39 minutes so that was a 13 minute mile.  Saturday is a run until you can't stop day so my trainer suggested that I put a towel over the time and run until I can't then I won't know how much time has gone by and it takes some of the phycology out of it.

Talk about great sugar levels this week too!

Next weeks routine is the same as this week, no time for weight training yet so the goal for next week will be to beat this weeks times and follow the 4/2 plan closer.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: